Frequently Asked Questions
Where are you located?
- HeavenlyTreats4U is a Nashville gift basket company located in Nolensville, that specializes in Gift Baskets for Birthday, Birthday Gift Baskets, Thank You Gift Basket, Gift Baskets for Women, Gift Basket Ideas, Gourmet Gift Basket, Spa Gift Baskets, Nashville Gift Baskets, Murfreesboro Gift Baskets, Franklin, TN Gift Baskets, Hendersonville, TN Gift Baskets, Smyrna Gift Baskets, Brentwood Gift Baskets, Columbia, TN Gift Baskets, Donelson Gift Baskets, Gallatin Gift Baskets, Hermitage Gift Baskets, La Vergne Gift Baskets, Lebanon Gift Baskets, Madison, TN Gift Baskets, AND Mount Juliet Gift Baskets.
What kind of gift baskets do you specialize in?
- HeavenlyTreats4U specializes in Gift Baskets for Birthday, Birthday Gift Baskets, Thank You Gift Basket, Gourmet Gift Basket, Gift Baskets for Women, Gift Basket Ideas, Spa Gift Baskets and more.
What kind of occasions is a gift basket good for?
- Gift Baskets are a wonderful way to show your love for mothers, fathers, family members, friends, and more. Gift baskets are perfect for Baptism, Bar/Mitzvah, Confirmations, First Communion, Quinceañera, Sweet Sixteen, Prom, Graduation, Engagement, Wedding, Birthday, Honors, Wedding Anniversary, Pet Adoption, Thanksgiving, Christmas, 4th of July, Hanukkah, New Years, Chinese New Year, Halloween, Superbowl, Funeral and Sympathy, Movie Night, Spa Date, New Home Closings, House Warming, and Just Because.
What to put into a gift basket?
- That is a great question! Because we specialize in gift baskets, we put a lot of time and effort into creating unique gift baskets so that you don’t have to stress over creating your own for a loved one, client or significant other. Save yourself hours of work, stress, and research and purchase a gift basket and have us do all the work for you!
How do you make a gift basket?
- The process of making a gift basket takes a lot of time. If you are willing to make your own gift basket, you should research themes and start with that. Then, you’ll need to decide what items to purchase and how to arrange them in the gift basket. You’ll also want to buy some material to pad your items. Finally, you’ll want to purchase the actual basket, cellophane to wrap your gift, ribbon and more. If you’d rather save yourself the time, effort and research, we have gorgeous pre-made gift baskets and they can be shipped nationwide. We are located in Nashville, TN and can deliver locally to Murfreesboro, Franklin, Hendersonville, Smyrna, Brentwood, Columbia, Donelson, Gallatin, Hermitage, La Vergne, Lebanon, Madison, Mount Juliet, Spring Hill, Thompson Station, and all across Tennessee.
What is HeavenlyTreats4U substitution policy?
- In the unforeseen chance that we will have to substitute an item in our gifts due to availability, it is our commitment and right to substitute a product of equal or greater value/quality.
- Substitutions will be made for all chocolates shipped during warmer months
Can I customize my order?
- We can customize our gifts to fit your budget in most cases. We offer printed ribbons with high resolution logos, custom graphics, and matching sentiments cards. Please give us a call at (615) 283-8146 and we can collaborate.
What is the recommended format for the logo artwork?
- Our preferred formats are high resolution PNG or JPG. You’ll have the opportunity to review the virtual proof for each product prior to printing. We will never change or alter your logos.
Do you ship nationwide? Locally deliver to?
- We ship nationwide with UPS Ground or USPS
- Deliver locally to Nashville, Murfreesboro, Franklin, Hendersonville, Smyrna, Brentwood, Columbia, Donelson, Gallatin, Hermitage, La Vergne, Lebanon, Madison, Mount Juliet, Thompson Station, Spring Hill in most cases if received by 10am Same Day Delivery. We offer Local Delivery and Same Day delivery if received by 10am (Monday-Friday)
- Delivery fee is $15 up to 25 miles and $20 for more than 25 -35 miles. (35 miles or more, no local delivery. Shipping only).
Delayed Shipping Notice
- As a result of the ongoing pandemic and unpredictability in the supply chain, there are still potential delays in shipping and delivery since it continues to disrupt our suppliers, products, and services.
- While we do our best to accurately project timelines for each order, we strongly encourage you to consider pre-ordering/purchasing your gift baskets earlier, to preempt any possible delays.
- We take great care to package your gifts and get them into the hands of UPS or USPS, we however cannot be responsible for shipping delays or damages caused by these carriers, or loss of packages if there is no one to receive the order upon delivery.
- We greatly appreciate your understanding and patience during these uncertain times. We will be happy to follow up with you regarding any questions or concerns you have related to your orders.
If I entered the wrong shipping address, what happens?
- It is imperative that you provide us with the correct shipping address(es) when placing your order(s). If we must reroute your shipping due to an address change or correction, there will be an added fee of $18 per each address change or correction.
What are my options for shipping? Will shipping be impacted by the current pandemic?
- UPS Ground is our preferred shipping vendor. Should you require expedited shipping, please call us at (615) 283-8146 for a quote. Regarding shipping changes due to the Coronavirus, please feel free to review the UPS policy here. https://www.ups.com/us/en/about/news/important-updates.page
- To stay ahead of the holiday rush and to ship your gift baskets quickly, the cut-off date for UPS Ground is December 11. For local TN area delivery, the last day for orders is December 21st.
Does HeavenlyTreats4U offer pickup service?
- Yes, we offer in store pickup. Please call for address *(615)-283-8146
- We will gladly deliver gift boxes to locations in the greater TN area or ship nationwide. Expedited service is also available if needed. Contact us today to discuss.
How do I know when my gift basket has been shipped?
- You will receive an email confirmation with a tracking number once we’ve shipped your gift(s).
What should I do if my gift box arrives damaged?
- We work diligently to ensure your gift boxes arrive intact and free of damages, however, should items become damaged during the shipping process, we will do our very best to rectify it for you as quickly as possible. We know you have a choice when shopping and as such we value your patronage and will make every effort to make it right. Please contact us within 24 hours of receiving your damaged gift box. It is important that you keep all damaged items as the carrier will need this to effectively process a claim.
How is shipping costs calculated?
- Our shipping rates are calculated based on the items selected and location of where the gifts will be shipped. In addition to the standard shipping rates, UPS offers other expedited services.
What forms of payment do you accept? Are checks/PayPal accepted?
- We accept all major credit cards, PayPal and PayPal Credit. Unfortunately, we do not accept personal checks.
Do your offer invoicing as an option for corporate orders?
- Yes, we do offer the option to invoice your company. We will send you the draft, if requested, to get the process started.
Can I add alcohol to my order/gift box selection?
- Alcoholic beverages are not an option and cannot be added to gifts at this time. We do have a warehouse that we can have gifts containing alcohol shipped from give us a call (615)-283-8146 for more information on this service.
Do you offer discounts for corporate bulk orders?
- We make every effort to work with the budget you have assigned. We recommend that you schedule a one-to-one strategy meeting with Shelia to discuss your options. Click the link to schedule time now. http://bit.ly/ScheduleMeetingwithShelia
How long will the gourmet food in my gift basket last?
- The shelf life of the gourmet food is generally three months from the time received. Many of our items will last longer. As always, it is recommended that you consume your yummy treats as soon as you receive them. Should you have questions about a specific item, please call us at (615) 283-8146.
What are the Covid-19 precautions during handling of packages?
- At HeavenlyTreats4U, your safely, health and wellbeing are our top priority. Members of our team wear a mask and disposable gloves, in addition to following the recommended CDC guidelines when handling packages as part of our Covid-19 safety precaution.
Pick Tennessee Products
- We are excited and proud to be a part of the Pick Tennessee Product family. Pick Tennessee Products is a part of the Tennessee Department of Agriculture, connecting people everywhere to all of the great things that come from Tennessee's farms and food Businesses.